This months happenings include the following,
1. Tracks for the EP currently being released were put to the test in the new mastering console. Prior to that, I went over all the tracks to make any final improvements that could be made, there was one or two in most of the songs but probably not that noticeable to most of our listening audience. The Drinking Song wasn’t changed at all. Now this is not a review of the console, it’s just a short note to inform readers that 3 songs were remastered in the new console and the other 3 left as they were.
All I am willing to say at this point is, “You can get some noticeable improvements using that device however it was mainly used for a variance in sound from an already good final production”.
2. Over the next month, I’m going to update the current version of “Sell Out”, to the newly remastered version. I’m not guaranteeing people will notice a change, this is just a small note to inform people.
3. People asked “what happened to the movie script?”. It’s been put in the shop for sale and can be accessed here : Script
I will update that to include the original Screen Writers Guild of America registration certificates and it will include those regardless. At the time of writing it was registered.
What Caused Some Problems.
1. A renewal of a computer monitoring program crashed the system for over seven days. I don’t think I’ve ever gone through such a tedious process in terms of recovering it. If you can imagine a 350 piece jigsaw puzzle and only being allowed to put one piece in position a day. You’d have an idea of what it took to recover it. If I put up a screen capture of its current running ability, you’d be asking “Why isn’t mind running like that?”, the software changes and improvements have given it a new life in terms of monitoring and performance reporting. Screen capture included for interest sake of our audience.
2. I’m going in to have an scan of my shoulder, it seems I’ve done some damage to it. Once I know the results I’ll have to consider any changes that might be necessary, obviously I’m surprised.
3. At time of writing this, somehow from somewhere an annoying screen prompt has entered the environment, it’s hung around for about 2 days despite some fairly intensive attempts to get rid of it, basically first grade hassels when you buy a computer so again I’m surprised. I’m pushing to get that resolved by the end of today at latest if you can put a time on those things.
In the process of resolving the matter I was able to locate my old software certificates which prove the current software “renewed” and using a “payment service” for running, including their contact with support issues, is an inferior, older product. That is not a typical software hassle however it very soon became one.
What Might Be Happening.
I did have plans to release a track next month, then the same routine that has been experienced with the current hosting company commenced. Checks just not checking out. This is my decision on that matter.
There are a few months left on the account, most likely I will spend the next two months
on business development contacts if it takes that long, I have actually dipped into the next section of hosting companies after some surprising scenarios with the first two contacted.
That is subject to change as is the release of a new track. Obviously I would like to release one A.S.A.P as has been the plan, it is however ‘not wise to sail a kite in a wind storm’ as I have had punctured into my brain by various teaching methods some years.
Sound like a Great month? It wasn’t, but I’m sure things will be as soon as a couple of what are considered relatively small issues but all happened at once are resolved. Possibly our readers would recognize that there’s a few pandemics in the pipeline everywhere, so it’s not that surprising.
Have a Great Day Whatever Comes Your Way.